NGI Managing Director, Naomi Boness, Ambassador for the DOE's Clean Energy Education and Empowerment (C3E) Initiative
The U.S. Department of Energy is excited to announce that 12 new Ambassadors have joined the Clean Energy Education and Empowerment (C3E) Initiative. The Ambassadors are distinguished senior executives, academics, government officials, and thought leaders that serve as role models and advocates for women in clean energy. The new Ambassadors bring a diverse array of expertise, experience, and perspective to the initiative.
Ambassadors devote their time and resources to support the success of the C3E Initiative and help to steer its implementation. More specifically, the C3E Ambassadors advance women’s leadership in clean energy by selecting the C3E award winners each year, helping to host the annual C3E Women in Clean Energy Symposium, representing C3E at public forums, and raising awareness of women’s accomplishments in clean energy.
Please join us in welcoming our new C3E Ambassadors!
- Naomi Boness, Managing Director, Stanford Natural Gas Initiative, and Co-Managing Director, Stanford Hydrogen Initiative
- Mona Dajani, Global Co-Leader of Energy & Infrastructure Projects Team, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Paula R. Glover, President, Alliance to Save Energy
- Denise Gray, Head of External Affairs and Government Relations, LG Energy Solution Michigan, Inc.
- Shelee Kimura, President & CEO, Hawaiian Electric
- Dawn Lippert, Chief Executive Officer, Elemental Excelerator; Founding Partner, Earthshot Ventures
- Neha Palmer, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, TeraWatt Infrastructure
- Valentini Pappa, Manager of Graduate Studies, Texas A&M University at Qatar
- Maria Pope, President and CEO, Portland General Electric
- Emily Reichert, Chief Executive Officer, Greentown Labs
- Nidhi Thakar, Vice President of Policy and Regulatory, Form Energy
Marianne Walck, Deputy Laboratory Director for Science and Technology and Chief Research Officer, Idaho National Laboratory
Visit https://c3e.org/ to learn more