This invitation-only event brings together a cross-section of key stakeholders and decision makers, for strategic dialogue and formation of solutions. Through exclusive panels, paired with focused working groups, the San Francisco Energy Dialogues is centered around creating a path towards achieving a lower carbon, cleaner energy future.
Some objectives and focus points are:
• California’s Pathway Towards a Low-Carbon, Renewable Energy Future
• Future Energy Systems in an Era of Decarbonization
• Global Energy Access and Energy Poverty Solutions
• Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives and Sustainability Goals
• Changing the Narrative of the Energy Industry
• Taking Action, Building Coalitions and Making a Case for Open Dialogue in a Time of Energy Transition
The City Series – San Francisco is an invitation-only event with limited capacity, yet aims to be inclusive and all-encompassing by welcoming diverse viewpoints from participants within and outside of the industry for a true debate, dialogue, and formation of solutions. This event is presented by Energy Dialogues LLC, a distinguished international alliance of energy leaders, and takes place at Stanford University. Its objective is to bring subject matter experts, policy makers, socio-environmental representatives, and C-level leaders from all stages of the energy value chain together to connect and form partnerships through in-depth discussion of the energy market’s role in the economy and the world at large.
The nearest parking lot to Paul Brest Hall is Parking Structure 6. It is an underground parking lot with visitor parking spots that take cash and credit cards.
After 4pm, the parking lots are free. This parking lot also has "A" and "C" parking spots.
Visit Stanford's lodging guide which includes website links, rates, and contact information of local hotels, B&Bs and motels.
Stanford has two properties for lodging: