2017 NGI Industrial Affiliates Meeting and Research Review - November 8 and 9 , 2017
The Stanford Natural Gas Initiative Annual Meeting brings together a range of external stakeholders and the Stanford community to hear from leading researchers and thought leaders and to discuss a range of important topics related to natural gas production and use and the associated environmental, social, and economic benefits and costs. The 2017 meeting will feature speakers and panelists from Stanford, NGI member companies, and invited guests.
Key Topics to be Addressed
- Natural gas, renewable energy, energy storage and future energy systems
- Global gas markets and governance
- Energy access in the developing world
- Strategic directions in natural gas research
- Highlights of research in natural gas technology
- Natural gas industry stewardship
- Natural gas infrastructure
- Energy finance
Two NGI workshops will be held in association with the Affiliates Meeting:
November 9th and 10th: Workshop on Unconventional Reservoir Characterization, Management, and Recovery Factors
Members are encouraged to send appropriate attendees to all three meetings.