NGI Faculty Management Committee
Main content start
The NGI Faculty Management Committee is composed of Stanford community members with expertise in the current NGI focus areas and the development of future focus areas.
- NGI Director, Associate Professor in the Department of Energy Resources Engineering
- Professor of Chemical Engineering and of Energy Science Engineering
- Keleen and Carlton Beal Professor in Petroleum Engineering and a senior fellow at the Precourt Institute for Energy
- Director, Climate and Energy Policy Program and Senior Research Scholar, Woods Institute for the Environment, Stanford University
- Holbrook Working Professor of Commodity Price Studies in the Dept of Economics / Director of the Program on Energy and Sustainable Development - Stanford University